Tormore Oval 500m circuit
So a few days ago I tried running around Boronia's Tormore Reserve footy oval, not a bad circuit if you don't acutally run on the oval but on the gravel road circling the perimeter, a distance of approximately 500 metres, a good base for speedwork repeats. The gravel is the texture of lilydale topping and a surprisingly suitable running surface.
On this occasion a divvy van appeared and decided to patrol the oval grounds using the road. I ended up about twenty metres trailing the duo in blue. After edging the speed up to about 15 km/h, I heard an angry little acceleration as the van slowly pulled away from me as it circled the oval. Suited me just fine.
On this occasion a divvy van appeared and decided to patrol the oval grounds using the road. I ended up about twenty metres trailing the duo in blue. After edging the speed up to about 15 km/h, I heard an angry little acceleration as the van slowly pulled away from me as it circled the oval. Suited me just fine.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home