Where have all the Lee Child books gone?
It's the new year and about time for another Lee Child publication, can't wait after gobbling up his existing thirteen or fourteen thrillers. I must hunt around for another thriller writer with the same appeal as Child.
So I am in a somewhat fatigued and befuddled state prepping haphazardly for the 64km Bogong to Hotham ultra tomorrow week. Fingers crossed I'm still injury-free and will probably make the start.
Then for the New Year's Resolutions:
Gold Coast Marathon early July, pushing for a PB;
Melbourne Marathon early October, pushing for a PB.
So I am in a somewhat fatigued and befuddled state prepping haphazardly for the 64km Bogong to Hotham ultra tomorrow week. Fingers crossed I'm still injury-free and will probably make the start.
Then for the New Year's Resolutions:
Gold Coast Marathon early July, pushing for a PB;
Melbourne Marathon early October, pushing for a PB.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home