Reverse Marathon Taper Diet
I am quite surprised to say the least at the seemingly copious amounts of food I have consumed since the Gold Coast Marathon twenty days ago. My metabolism has been buzzing away at an abnormal rate since my pb effort and today I'm guessing that I'm coming back to earth as far as eating goes because: stuffing myself today with a staple of 550g pasta plus veges, no problem there; 350g energy mix of nuts,sultanas etc.; a large pepperoni, cheese, ham, bacon pizza; three cups skim milk coffee; a large orange, no problem....anyway, enough today already, I'm thoroughly stuffed. Whereas two or three days after the marathon that sort of fare presented no problem in consuming but not now.
I don't think I'm imagining things here, the metabolism could indeed be tapering off back to normal at day 20 post marathon.
I don't think I'm imagining things here, the metabolism could indeed be tapering off back to normal at day 20 post marathon.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home